Friday, November 11, 2011

In Progress

I like the idea of WIPs instead of UFOs but you and I both know that they're more or less the same, right?

I've got several WIPs.  Some are going to be finished by Christmas by god because they're gifts.  others are languishing.  i've lost interest or gumption. or run out of yarn.

Mitt Envy - probably for me


I'm one of those peeps who has to be intrigued by what I'm working on.  That means scarves and blankets take forever unless there's something intriguing in the pattern.

Scarf for  Step Daughter 


With books, I can never read them a second time.  I'm sort of that way with bigger patterns too.  Hats and mittens are so quick I don't mind much doing the same ones over and over -- there's always new yarn and needles to play with.  Anything else though?    One time only!

Caron's Simply Soft Shawl - crochet - for my mom

For me - Traveling Roses Scarf (in my defense, this is the first piece I've ever tried to do in lace)

No comments:

Post a Comment