Sunday, December 11, 2011

I feel so much smarter today

And that's because I read the wonderful little e-book from Space Cadet Creations, "Launching into Hand-Dyed."  I joined the Space Cadet email list a few months ago because I clearly have an addiction to hand-dyed yarns and once I saw their creations at Fibre Space, I was hooked.

I'm a pretty brazen crafter.  If I see something I like, I buy it and then jump headlong into it - meaning there are some early creations knitted with "busy" hand dyes that probably could have benefitted from me having the wisdom in this little treasure...

However, my favorite part?  The part about caring for (and washing) your hand-dyes.  Yes.  The girl who doesn't even do her own laundry (reminder - tell Michael again how awesome he is) is excited about this handy chapter!

Anyway, as you know my brain is already too big to wear a hat - so now it's even bigger, thanks to my friends at Space Cadet Creations!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Your comments made my day! Glad you enjoyed my part of the book :)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine! I'm tickled you stopped by. The book is quite awesome all around, and not for nothin - a great example of a really useful, wonderful gift for subscribers...I'm using it as an example for my solo biz coaching clients -- showing precisely how you can give away high value to help your perfect people understand how to use your product (or service) to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete