Monday, December 5, 2011

I've had a blog since 2004

This surprises even me.

I just spent the better part of an hour deleting and merging about 11 different iterations of "me in blog form" into three sites here on Blogger.  I like the way Blogger is easy to play with and figure out how you are and what you're trying to say.

I know the blog-o-sphere is crowded.  I'm okay with that.  People having the opportunity to find their true voice is a good thing in my opinion.  Those who are lucky enough to figure out their mission and purpose here generally get found.  I still believe that no matter how crowded the blog-place is, the good and passionate and true are found by those who most need them.

Sure there are ways to do it faster and lots of "gurus" willing to hawk ways to make it happen.

Since 2004 I've been there and got a lot of t-shirts as they say.

I do my best to remain up to date on my professional site, and I want to do my best to be even more "real" on these blogger sites.

Now that I've written that I've gotten some clarity.  I have to be equally TRUE wherever I roam, don't I?

Anyway, what's on the needles today?  Another Ionic Scarf using Miss Bab's Violets in the Grass.  I adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment